Saturday, November 02, 2013

Ravana and Kumbhakarna ready for battle

Ravana and his brother Kumbhakarna
I tried to capture the moment Ravana heard the news of his sister Surpannakha, ( That Her nose been cut off by " Lakshmana " the gender confused brother of Rama. Tried to capture sadness and anger while taking his swords for battle. ( I went with Kandyian dancer type cloths because I didn't want Ravana to look like east indian ( Most of the time I have seen Ravana dressed up in Indian clothing)   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Thinking ! (y)

@Buddhiartz said...

This is so damn good bro..
Love this version of ravana.
This is very well done.

I'm also looking for some reference for some old stuff for painting.
This showed up in the search result.
I also love drawing, How would we find good reference for things like this?